The Quaranvino Autumn box has six wines to get you through the colder months:
- Berlucchi's Franciacorta Saten: Because Bubbles make life more fun! Saten is the Franciacorta name for Blanc de Blancs, a sparkling wine made from only white grapes (mainly Chardonnay). It's round, well-balanced, almost creamy and will make a perfect aperitif or lighter dishes.
- Librandi's Efeso: made from native white grapes in the very South of Italy, in Calabria, Efeso is a powerful wine with a lot of character (and one of our best-sellers) and pairs well with fish dishes, pasta with cheese and roast white meats
Garofoli's Supera Verdicchio di Matelica : is made from Verdicchio, one of Italy's most coveted grape varieties. It's got depth and complexity without being overpowering (ie, finishing the bottle is pretty easy!). Medium-bodied, pair it with fusion sushi or your favourite seafood dish.
- Masseria Borgo dei Trulli Primitivo di Manduria: Another wine from the South of Italy - it's bold, smooth and soft, perfect for an evening of nibbles and Netflix
- Nicolis' Ripasso Seccal: Ripasso is made from fermenting Valpolicella on the skins of dried grapes that have been used to make Amarone. It gains, depth, richness and complexity, some call Ripasso a mini-Amarone. This is super elegant. Pair with meat, stews or a platter of hard cheeses
- Klaus Lentsch's Lagrein Riserva: Lagrein is a grape variety from Alto-Adige, it's got nice freshness making it great for food. You'll get aromas and flavours of leather, flower and cocoa.. Pair it with autumn dishes - pies, bakes, roast meats and mature cheese.
STOCKS ARE VERY LIMITED.