Join Quaranvino wine lovers on Saturday 4th December for an online dinner with one of the most sought-after wine-makers in South Africa: Richard Kershaw.
Richard pursued a successful career as a chef before realising wine was his real passion. He now makes wine in the Elgin region of South Africa where he focuses on selecting clones of grapes for specific areas. His importer in Germany says, "He is not just a wine producer, this guys makes some of the best wines on the planet!".
He's also a Master of Wine, one of only 416 in the world meaning he's not just a wine geek but a great communicator.
To take part in online wine tasting, choose either a Duo or Trio box:
In the DUO box you will receive
- Elgin Clonal Selection Chardonnay
- Smugglers Boot GSM blend (Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre)
The TRIO Box also includes his Elgin Clonal Selection Syrah, recently awarded 97pts by Decanter.
How Quaranvino works:
- You receive full-sized bottles (750ml) of 2 or 3 wines depending on the package, enough for up to 4 people. We don't mind how many you share your wine with.
- You receive the link to join the event and suggested recipes so you know what to cook a week before our dinner date (letter provided in the tasting package and via email)
- Can't join the live event (Saturday 4th December, 8pm CET)? Feel free to catch up on the recording.
Wines can be shipped across the EU excluding Ireland, Sweden and Finland. For UK Orders, please refer to our UK Box Office.