Online Wine Tasting for 2-6 people.
- 3 bottles of high-quality Lebanese wine
- Access to the live event and to the recording
- Suggested recipes
Order by midnight Tuesday 1st February to be sure to get your wines in time for the Live Event
Join us for a fun evening on Saturday 5th February to discover the wines of Lebanon's Bekaa Valley with the larger than life wine-maker, Dargham Touma, aka Dr D and his brother Wissam Touma, owners of Chateau Heritage.
In your tasting box you'll receive 3 bottles (750ml) of wine:
- St Elie Blanc
- St Elie Rouge
- Family Reserve
Along with the wines you'll also receive suggested recipes and the link to join the event.
Please note : extra wines ordered from our Middle Eastern collection, can be added to the box at no extra shipping cost.
How Quaranvino works:
- You receive full-sized bottles (750ml) of the 3 wines depending on the package, enough for up to 4 people. We don't mind how many you share your wine with.
- You receive the link to join the event and suggested recipes so you know what to cook a week before our dinner date (letter provided in the tasting package and via email - please opt in to marketing communication so you receive the email with all the info
- Online dinner dates are fun experiences to get to know the person who made the wines in your glass. You can ask questions and interact with other guests.
- Breakout room moments give you the chance to meet other guests, if you have friends on the call drop us a line and we'll make sure you're in the same room. We open the rooms after the event too so you can carry on enjoying your wines as you socialise with other guests.
- Can't join the live event (Saturday 5th February, 8pm CET)? Feel free to catch up on the recording.
Wines can be shipped across the EU excluding Ireland, Sweden and Finland. For UK Orders, please refer to our UK Box Office.